Monday, April 6, 2009

Space Helmet poll

Please take the poll. What story best suits the helmet as it looks so far. A space explorer as in "From the Earth to the Moon"; an underground explorer as in "Journey to the Center of the Earth"; a deep sea diver as in "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea"; or an emergency rescuer, as might be needed in a steampunk dystopia?

Your answers will help determine how I finish the helmet and the accompanying story. Thanks for participating! If you can't see the photograph of the helmet lower on the page you can see it here: helmet photograph.

5 comments:

  1. I think underground explorer holds the most intriguing possibilities... this is looking AMAZING!!! Love, love, love the decor around the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm torn between the Underground Explorer and the Emergency Rescuer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah... tough choices, they are ALL appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm torn between all of them except underwater explorer. The pattern around the eyes looks too flame-like to be underwater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for space travel but that just makes me think journey to the center of the earth.

    ReplyDelete